Lash Lift Guide
If you’re new here, welcome. We’re chuffed to have you. But we’re guessing that you’re wondering how the heck this lash lift actually works? So, please read on for all the info you need to get the best lashes of your life.
HOW TO DO AN AT HOME LASH LIFT:
- First off, clean any oil, dust and makeup residue off your eyelashes with makeup remover, water or soap.
- Apply the under-eye pads to the lower eyelid. (And channel spa-vibes)
- Apply the glue to the bottom of the silicone pad and allow the glue to briefly rest and become tacky to touch (usually 30-45 seconds).
- Stick the silicone eye pads on the upper eyelid.
- Apply the glue to the top of silicone eye pads (Once again, allow glue to go slightly tacky before moving onto the next step).
- Brush eyelashes up using the Y Shape Brush and over the silicone eyelids ensuring the lashes are stuck down and not clumped together. (Some of the small, stubborn lashes might be harder to fix to the pad.)
- Leave for 1 minute
- Apply the Lift Lotion onto your eyelashes, leave for 5-8 minutes. Second dance break.
- Apply the Set Lotion onto the eyelashes, leave for 5-8 minutes. Third and final dance break.
- Remove the lift pad from your eyelid. To remove the lift pad safely, dip a cotton bud into a cleansing lotion and gently ease the lashes away from the pad and remove any excess solution and glue.
- Finally, apply the Nourish Lotion to nourish and hydrate your lashes.
Just FYI, our different sized silicone pads will help you achieve different levels of curl. Here’s the guide to find your fit:
Small // These provide a maximum curl and are recommended for those with short to medium length eyelashes.
Medium // These provide a medium curl and are recommended for those with medium to long eyelashes.
Large // These provide a subtle curl and are recommended for those with medium, long and very long eyelashes.
POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Congratulations! You’ve completed your at-home lash lift! But now you’ve put in the hard yards, you want to make sure you don’t accidentally undo that good stuff. So follow these post-lash-lift care instructions as best you can:
- Keep your lashes dry and free of makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid any oil based creams and lotions for the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not use waterproof mascara for as long as possible (as it undoes a fair bit of the magic)..
- Do not irritate or rub your eyes during the Lash Lift process.