Free Shipping | Afterpay Now Available
Lash Lift Guide
HOW TO APPLY:
- Clean off any oil, dust and makeup residue on eyelashes.
- Apply the under-eye pads to the lower eyelid.
- Apply the glue to the bottom of the silicone pad & allow the glue to briefly rest & become tacky to touch (usually 30-45 seconds). Stick the silicone eye pads on the upper eyelid.
- Apply the glue to the top of silicone eye pads (Once again, allow glue to go slightly tacky before moving onto next step)
- Brush eyelashes up and over the silicone eyelids ensuring the lashes are stuck down and not clumped together (Some of the small, stubborn lashes might be harder to fix to the pad,) using the Y Shape Brush, leave for for 5 minutes
- Apply the Perm Lotion onto eyelashes, leave for 5 minutes
- Apply the Fixation Lotion onto the eyelashes, leave for 5 minutes
- Remove the lift pad from eyelid. To remove the lift pad safely, dip a cotton bud into a cleansing lotion and gently ease the lashes away from the pad and remove any excess solution and glue.
- Finally, apply the Nutrition Lotion to nourish & hydrate your lashes
POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep your lashes dry and free of makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid any oil based creams and lotions for the first 24 hours after the treatment
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Do not irritate or rub your eyes during the Lash Lift process